About Peter Drew
Vocal range: low baritone to falsetto. Acting range: from sincere soft sell to grab 'em by the collar hard sell, and everything in between. Versatile--from credible, authoritative, believable, professional, and clear to wry, quirky, friendly, silly, and upbeat to sarcastic, dynamic, tough, rough, and powerful.Read More
Phone patch is available if you would like to direct the session. My studio is ISDN equipped, as well.
The rate quoted includes trimming/editing to provide clean takes. Retakes are free if I make an error in pronunciation, omission, or editing. Pick ups for minor copy changes free of charge.
Need copy or production? Awards for writing and production include: Gold Medal/International Radio Festival of New York and Gold Award/MarCom Awards. My studio is stocked with production music and sound effects. Please contact me for a production demo and rates.
My commercial and narration experience includes thousands of VOs for clients across most categories: automotive, technology, medical, packaged goods, retail, newspapers, education, eLearning and more, as well as TV and radio imaging clients in US markets and overseas, and message-on-hold/IVR for large and small firms.Read More
* Nordic Track (TV/national)
* Sunny D (TV/national)
* (Website hidden) (national cable)
* Stimoral Senses Gum (national TV/Denmark)
* Little Allergies Allergen Block (TV/national-US & Canada)
* Destroy All Humans: Big Willy Unleashed (TV/national)
* Iowa Lottery (TV & radio)
* Verizon Wireless (radio/national)
* Church's Chicken (radio/national)
* Bob Dylan DVD (VH-1 national cable)
* Ted Nugent CD (VH-1 national cable)
* Roger Hodgson CD (VH-1 national cable)
* Curad (radio/national)
* Ultimate Fighting Championship (cable/national)
* ESPN (promo)
* ESPN International-Football Weekend (international TV)
* The Baltimore Sun (TV)
* Virginia Lottery (TV)
* Time Warner Cable (Buffalo Bills TV network)
* Keystone Trading Concepts (TV-NYC, Phila, Boston)
* Utah National Guard (TV)
* Comcast (TV-California, Chicago)
* US Army (TV-Virginia)
* Station Casinos (TV-Nevada, California)
* The Hartford Courant (TV-Connecticut)
* Radio Imaging-WTIC-AM, KTSO-FM, KKQY-FM, BizRadio Network, 99.1 The Storm/Dublin, Ireland
* TV Imaging-WFTS-TV, WTIC-TV, Spacetoon Channel, KMIZ, WIFR, WWTV, WJCL
* NY ANDY Awards (show announcer)
* Madden NFL 2006 (video game)
* Dusk 12 (video game)
* US Army (eLearning training courses)
* Ortho-McNeil (online sales training)
* UBS Financial (online product presentation)
* Stanley Tools
* Adobe Systems
* Dell Computer
* Takata Corp.
* US Army Medical Materiel Agency
* Biogen Idec
* Roadway Express
* National ParentNet Association
* Rochester Institute of Technology
* Norco Universal Door Systems
Gabrielle Nistico/(Website hidden) and decades of receiving direction and careful listening to VO's best talents. Oh, and an on-camera course many years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, where I learned I have a face for voiceovers.Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Peter is always wonderful to work with, super professional and responsive.
"In my 20+ years of audio post production and voice over recording I have worked with many voice over artists. When I encountered Peter Drew I knew I had a real find. Over the years I have enjoyed a mutually profitable relationship with Peter, who never fails to deliver. He is directable, available, and affordable, all qualities that set independent voice talent apart from the competition. If you need a unique, distinctive and versatile voice, Peter is your man."Shaun M. Mullins, Owner Propellerhead Media
How do I work with Peter Drew?
You can start working with Peter Drew in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Peter Drew to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Peter Drew's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Peter Drew and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Peter Drew?
Payment to Peter Drew is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Peter Drew's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Peter Drew in just a couple of clicks.