Los Angeles, California, US
About Peter Prins
Mid to Low Range, Mid to High Range, Powerful, Authoritative, Bass-Baritone, Big, Deep, Smooth, Soothing, Dynamic, Versatile, Dramatic, Contemporary, Intense, Raw, Flat, Monotone, Subdued, Real, Natural, Soft-Sell, Hard-Sell, Professional, Corporate, Sophisticated, Mature, Conversational, Guy-Next-Door, Hip and High Tech, Upscale, Rich, Stuffy, Cool, Dark, Bright, Warm, Clean, Crisp, Clear, Energetic, Fresh, Comedy, Cute, Goofy, Character, Wacky, Cartoon, Paternal, Kiddy, Teen, Baby, Gen-X, MTV, Young, Country, Urban, Dialects, Accents, Sarcastic, Genuine, Friendly, Fun, Confident, Enthusiastic,
Easy Going, Pleasant, Friendly, Sincere, Knowledgeable, Compassionate, Believable, Intimate, Playful, Informative
How do I work with Peter Prins?
You can start working with Peter Prins in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Peter Prins to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Peter Prins' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Peter Prins and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Peter Prins?
Payment to Peter Prins is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Peter Prins' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Peter Prins in just a couple of clicks.