Washington, District of Columbia, US • 4:49 PM Local Time
About Phillip Golub
Hello! I can't wait to use my voice to help support and extend your brand, promote your product, or tell your story. I have over 7 years of experience doing voiceovers, working with some of the world's premier agencies and brands in voiceover, broadcast, and interview applications. My voice is typically described as deep and sonorous yet authoritative, skewing slightly older and formal. However, I can strike a more conversational tone as well. I also host a podcast, What Bubbles Up, where my partner and I interview guests about ideas - where they come from, the process people use to get there, and how to know when they are truly great.
If you are looking for a male baritone voice for your project, let's connect!
I do my own recording, editing, and post-production, and I have my own gear, meaning I can take care of my part of your project end-to-end.Read More
Blue Cross Blue Shield FEP vision video, Corteva Agriscrience Awards Submission video,Read More
Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Program, Corteva Agriscience, Verisk Analytics, What Bubbles Up podcastRead More
How do I work with Phillip Golub?
You can start working with Phillip Golub in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Phillip Golub to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Phillip Golub's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Phillip Golub and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Phillip Golub?
Payment to Phillip Golub is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Phillip Golub's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Phillip Golub in just a couple of clicks.