About Anthony Smitha
I'm a flexible actor. I've done musical theater, spoken theater, film, previews, and voiceovers. I am a quick learner, and decent (but not excellent) at improv. I've got a baritone speaking voice, but I have a wide range (almost 3 octaves) so I can speak higher or lower as the situation calls.Read More
The work you need done is the work I can do. If you want me to edit the sound files, I use prefer using audacity on my laptop, but I do have soundforge as well.Read More
The bulk of my vocal experience comes from acting on film, on stage, singing in choirs, singing solos, and making speeches in college. I've only had 4 instances of voiceover work: two for theater and two on film.Read More
Voice lessons for music for 6 monthsRead More
How do I work with Anthony Smitha?
You can start working with Anthony Smitha in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Anthony Smitha to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Anthony Smitha's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Anthony Smitha and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Anthony Smitha?
Payment to Anthony Smitha is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Anthony Smitha's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Anthony Smitha in just a couple of clicks.