Farnham, Surrey, GB
About Phil Dobbie
I have an authoritative but entertaining, approachable style. In my podcasts and radio shows I try and balance depth with humour and this is also reflected in how I voice projects.Read More
I have a wealth of production experience, mixed with a senior career in marketing, as well as a few years running an ad agency - so I understand the creative process from all sides.Read More
Many years on commercial and community radio, mainly in Australia but more recently in the UK on TalkRADIO, LoveSport and BBC Radio Solent. More than ten years presenting podcasts for corporate clients, including a daily finance podcast for the National Australia Bank.Read More
National Australia Bank
Honours degree, A levels, Diploma from Chartered Institute of MarketingRead More
How do I work with Phil Dobbie?
You can start working with Phil Dobbie in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Phil Dobbie to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Phil Dobbie's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Phil Dobbie and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Phil Dobbie?
Payment to Phil Dobbie is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Phil Dobbie's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Phil Dobbie in just a couple of clicks.