About Phillip O'Donnell
I have a powerful voice that has a large range, but is best and most unique in my lower tone. I also have enjoy singing, and have training in using my voice in numerous settings, such as music, drama, and comedy.Read More
Being a former chef and restaurateur, I have always put an emphasis on service to my clients/customers! I also receive constructive criticism very well, and I believe in working in the studio, doing take after take until it is perfect, and matches the client's vision. With that being said, I keep the important issues of time, and turnaround always in mind while trying to achieve that perfection. I preview each potential job to understand my client's target market, or vision or character. This allows me to realize where my voice focus should be. I always compare my voice talent to my chef talent! The overwhelming difference in a chef reading and executing a recipe is huge. A chef will use his skill in technique to elevate the food, just as I use my voice in various ways to execute a "read" or character.Read More
How do I work with Phillip O'Donnell?
You can start working with Phillip O'Donnell in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Phillip O'Donnell to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Phillip O'Donnell's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Phillip O'Donnell and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Phillip O'Donnell?
Payment to Phillip O'Donnell is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Phillip O'Donnell's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Phillip O'Donnell in just a couple of clicks.