Baltimore, Maryland, US • 8:04 AM Local Time
About Harry Slattery
Patrick Henry Slattery is a professional voice artist and audio engineer from Baltimore. His voice skills span a wide range of applications, including commercial copy, animation, character work, celebrity impressions and more. You can expect exceptional turnaround and professional-quality recordings backed by years of experience as a recording artist and sound designer. His style and voice can be characterized as natural, approachable, and confident.Read More
I can provide fully mixed voice recordings based on your specifications. Leave the post-production to me!Read More
Certificate of Audio Engineering from the Sheffield Institute for the Recording ArtsRead More
How do I work with Harry Slattery?
You can start working with Harry Slattery in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Harry Slattery to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Harry Slattery's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Harry Slattery and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Harry Slattery?
Payment to Harry Slattery is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Harry Slattery's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Harry Slattery in just a couple of clicks.