Mthatha, Eastern Cape, ZA • 11:51 PM Local Time
About Sibusiso Mhawu
I am a South African voice artist with a naturally deep voice (Idris Elba deep, not the Morgan Freeman kind).
My experience is mostly with recordings I did for my academic work as a marketing student and campus radio host. The scripts I worked on were mostly my own writing and/or translations.
I am a copywriter and can translate but only to Zulu and Xhosa.Read More
I have been trained in the voiceover masterclass and currently am mentored by Weza Matomane of WTG Media house. He is the voice of Supersport (the sports channel) and SABC's Metro FM among many other great accomplishments.Read More
How do I work with Sibusiso Mhawu?
You can start working with Sibusiso Mhawu in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sibusiso Mhawu to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sibusiso Mhawu's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sibusiso Mhawu and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sibusiso Mhawu?
Payment to Sibusiso Mhawu is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sibusiso Mhawu's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sibusiso Mhawu in just a couple of clicks.