Brooklyn, New York, US
About lucy hart
Trustworthy, calm, instructional, low range, soothing, sexy, kind, gently authoritative, understanding, persuasive, lovely, meditativeRead More
I have an intuitive feel for your content. People who hear my voice want to listen to what I'm saying. Your audience will be persuaded.Read More
Ebook "Rocket Learns to Read" by Tad Hills. Publisher Random House
Ebook "Oh, No!" by Candace Fleming. Publisher Random House
VO for teacher app pilot. Sesame Workshop
Product videos for Triumph Learning.
Professional development videos for Triumph Learning
Telephony for a mediation company.
Lucy Hart really understood the loving relationship between Rocket and all his friends. Her read of the ebook was exciting but also soothing in case it was being read at bedtime!Random House
Lucy has a great adult voice for our new venture into this content.Sesame Workshop
I really understand how I'm going to explain to my customers how this new Common Core math program is going to fit with what they already have in their classroom. Lucy was great about checking on pronunciation and even fixed errors in the script!Triumph Learning
How do I work with lucy hart?
You can start working with lucy hart in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite lucy hart to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review lucy hart's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire lucy hart and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay lucy hart?
Payment to lucy hart is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with lucy hart's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to lucy hart in just a couple of clicks.