About Popeye V
I can deliver a wide range of styles, ages and dialects for a lot less than what other people charge.
I can provide deep, movie-trailer voices, light and humorous characters, and I can also provide a natural, guy-next-door quality.
Sexy and smooth
Deep and mysterious
Quirky and off-the-wall
Professional and authoritative
Natural and relatable
Hip and edgy
More available at: (Website hidden)
Fast, friendly and without attitude. I'm willing to give you exactly what you want for a very reasonable rate.
Just tell me what you need, and I'll give it to you!
I have done national commercial campaigns for Samsung, Petco, Re/Max, Muscle Milk and Ben Bridge Jewelers.
I have also done several industrial, video game and animation projects, as well as ADR and voice matching.
Ben Bridge Jewelers
Sandy Holt Voice Over Workshop
Robbie Rist Commercial Workshop
Kevin Delaney Voice Over Workshop
LoopEase ADR Group
Imrpov Olympic Sketch Comedy Lab
Reviews 5.0View All (13)
The Buzz Lab
Voices.com (Grant Thomas)
Excellent work Popeye! It is a pleasure to work with you! Thanks for the fast turn around
The Buzz Lab
Popeye V nailed it!! exactly the voice we were looking for. He is Professional, easy going, a pleasure
How do I work with Popeye V?
You can start working with Popeye V in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Popeye V to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Popeye V's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Popeye V and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Popeye V?
Payment to Popeye V is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Popeye V's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Popeye V in just a couple of clicks.