Duluth, Minnesota, US
DemosView All (1)
About Patricia Samberg
Clear, concise, conversational and pleasant. Good modulation and ability to be animated and energetic. Female voice in Mid 40's.Read More
I am committed to making the client's project a success and am goal oriented. Great with communication when it comes to understanding and matching your expectations and needs.Read More
Voice work for instructional courses on Human Resource software as well as Managerial tutorials. Tutorials typically 10 - 20 minutes in length.Read More
Participated in competitive speech tournaments for over 7 years while in high school and college. Both state wise and national tournaments.Read More
How do I work with Patricia Samberg?
You can start working with Patricia Samberg in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Patricia Samberg to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Patricia Samberg's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Patricia Samberg and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Patricia Samberg?
Payment to Patricia Samberg is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Patricia Samberg's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Patricia Samberg in just a couple of clicks.