St. Louis, Missouri, US
About Paul Schankman
Paul's delivery has been described as folksy, reassuring, and comfortable.Read More
Paul sounds professional and yet neighborly, instead of like a radio "announcer." (Although he can change the timber of my voice to sound like a public address announcer.) Good for educational and documentary narration, commercial voice overs, especially medical and pharmaceutical.Read More
Public Television documentary and feature story reporting, 33 years as a television talent in St. Louis, radio talk show/drive time hosting. 23 Mid-America Emmy awards.Read More
How do I work with Paul Schankman?
You can start working with Paul Schankman in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Paul Schankman to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Paul Schankman's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Paul Schankman and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Paul Schankman?
Payment to Paul Schankman is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Paul Schankman's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Paul Schankman in just a couple of clicks.