About Misty Peterson
I am very animated when I speak. I feel like I have a deeper, huskier voice for a female, smooth and relaxing.Read More
If given a chance, I think you'll appreciate the interesting and rare sound of my professional voiceRead More
The only experience that I have to brag about is my 16 years as a switchboard operator at a local hospital. The people there called me "The voice of Freeman" Freeman Health Systems is the name of the hospital. I would do all overhead paging for the hospital, and they would use my voice for recordings, such as Dr's office answering systems. I currently work as an AT&T Business Customer Rep. I have many, many people, especially men, tell me i have the voice of a movie star, or tell me how much they love my voice. I find I can turn an angry caller into a happy caller with the tone of my voice.Read More
How do I work with Misty Peterson?
You can start working with Misty Peterson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Misty Peterson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Misty Peterson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Misty Peterson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Misty Peterson?
Payment to Misty Peterson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Misty Peterson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Misty Peterson in just a couple of clicks.