Santa Rosa, California, US
About Jay Ginsberg
Warm, cool, textured sound. Hard sell and very over the top. Think Don Pardo. Inventive, original characters. Easily directed. Wide variety of deliveries, "national sound". Have great home studio and can travel.Read More
Pro read! I give my best to every project!Read More
Full time VO for commercials, TV/Radio promos, and characters. Long time pro with exceptional versatility. Young and cool...to hard sell over the top. AFTRA work preferred. Complete Pro Tools studio with the bells and whistles. Quick turnaround. Hundreds and hundreds of spots and promos voiced nationally and regionally.Read More
Crest Toothpaste Panasonic MTV Radio
Dole Foods McDonald's Showboat Hotel Kaiser Permanente Togo's WRCX-FM, Chicago
Realm Fragrances Levi Strauss L.A. Gear
Del Monte Paramount TV Quicken
Saturn Sunny Delight Select Comfort Beds
Apple Dish TV Forest Glen Winery
Hilton Hotels California Milk Lufthansa Airlines
Los Angeles Ballet Supercuts Forestville Vineyards
Cannon Films KBHK-TV, S.F. Sky Vista Television
Liberty House San Diego Chevrolet Elix Health Drinks
Great America Sunny Ridge Winery Sporting News Radio
Carta Blanca Beer Mattel/Broderbund Twin Pine Casino
Hyundai of Flagstaff Pandora And…many more!
How do I work with Jay Ginsberg?
You can start working with Jay Ginsberg in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jay Ginsberg to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jay Ginsberg's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jay Ginsberg and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jay Ginsberg?
Payment to Jay Ginsberg is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jay Ginsberg's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jay Ginsberg in just a couple of clicks.