About Raj Dash
Deep, news anchor sort of voice - authoritative
(1) Can do some cartoon characters, especially the classics from the 1970s (Hanna-Barbera and Looney Tunes.
(2) Speak some French and Japanese. Currently taking daily lessons in French, Japanese and Italian to refresh my skills.
(3) Took French in grade school and used to converse with a family "Aunt".
(4) Self-taught in Japanese (speaking and reading), and took lessons in Atlanta, Georgia. Instructor thought I'd had three years of lessons because of my ability.
(5) Speak some East Indian languages but not fluently.
(6) Planning on learning Spanish and Chinese next.
How do I work with Raj Dash?
You can start working with Raj Dash in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Raj Dash to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Raj Dash's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Raj Dash and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Raj Dash?
Payment to Raj Dash is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Raj Dash's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Raj Dash in just a couple of clicks.