Deep, news anchor sort of voice - authoritative
(1) Can do some cartoon characters, especially the classics from the 1970s (Hanna-Barbera and Looney Tunes.
(2) Speak some French and Japanese. Currently taking daily lessons in French, Japanese and Italian to refresh my skills.
(3) Took French in grade school and used to converse with a family "Aunt".
(4) Self-taught in Japanese (speaking and reading), and took lessons in Atlanta, Georgia. Instructor thought I'd had three years of lessons because of my ability.
(5) Speak some East Indian languages but not fluently.
(6) Planning on learning Spanish and Chinese next.
Payment to Raj Dash is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Raj Dash.Learn About SurePay®
To invite Raj Dash to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.How It Works