About Randy Case
Having grown up and lived in twenty cities, 8 states and Canada, I can voice a wide variety of regional accents. From traditional announcer to "Aw Shucks" country, "Blue Blood" easterner to midwest farmer, southern gentleman to Canadian hockey player. Whatever your needs, I can voice for you!Read More
Custom auditions upon requestRead More
DVD narration for National Specialty Dog ShowRead More
Purebred Studios,Pebble Beach CaRead More
Professionaly trained by Voice CoachesRead More
How do I work with Randy Case?
You can start working with Randy Case in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Randy Case to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Randy Case's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Randy Case and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Randy Case?
Payment to Randy Case is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Randy Case's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Randy Case in just a couple of clicks.