About Randy Fuller
Randy has a mid-range tone that is typically soft and sweet, but he can do all ranges of emotional content.Read More
As audiobooks are my specialty, Randy works quickly and studiously to turn around your project in an agreeable time frame. As promised, it is delivered. He does all production and provides you with mp3 files that are ready to go.Read More
Randy Fuller's narrative style is frequently used by publishers and independent authors on the Audible platform to bring their words to life.
He has voiced volumes of commercials, done countless characterizations in radio and was the voice of TV's "Inside Hollywood" for eight years.
He played the role of Nero Wolfe in the SAG-AFTRA Radio Plays in October 2012. One audience member commented, "I closed my eyes and thought it was Sidney Greenstreet!"
Randy has 14 audiobooks to his credit with Audible's ACX platform. He gets repeat business.Read More
Lamar University, Beaumont, TX
BS in Mass Communication
How do I work with Randy Fuller?
You can start working with Randy Fuller in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Randy Fuller to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Randy Fuller's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Randy Fuller and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Randy Fuller?
Payment to Randy Fuller is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Randy Fuller's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Randy Fuller in just a couple of clicks.