San Antonio, Texas, US
About Ray Thomas
I'm quite the character. I can do the voices of a gay guy, a big black guy, or a rich white guy. I think my radio announcer impression is pretty good too. I can also do Cleveland from family guy. I also make music for fun.Read More
I don't know what this is for, either you want to give me a shot or ya don't.Read More
I'm a gamer, so I spend a lot of time online and I voice act online for fun to mess with people.Read More
High School Graduate, some college (currently enrolled)Read More
How do I work with Ray Thomas?
You can start working with Ray Thomas in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ray Thomas to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ray Thomas' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ray Thomas and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ray Thomas?
Payment to Ray Thomas is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ray Thomas' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ray Thomas in just a couple of clicks.