About Rachel Aylworth
I have been a performer my whole life. Up until recently, my focus has been performing in stage plays and musicals, but after a voice over class in college, I discovered a love for voice over work. I am enthusiastic, hard-working, and eager to learn. I give every project I take on 110% , and I complete it with energy and zeal.Read More
I aim for fast turn-around times and professional quality. I'll make sure you get what you're looking for.Read More
Educational video for Brigham Young University (Peer Mentoring Department)Read More
Brigham Young University Peer Mentoring DepartmentRead More
Bachelor's degree in Theater Arts, emphasis in acting and directing from Brigham Young University
Voice Over class, Brigham Young University
Dialects class, Brigham Young University
How do I work with Rachel Aylworth?
You can start working with Rachel Aylworth in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Rachel Aylworth to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Rachel Aylworth's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Rachel Aylworth and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Rachel Aylworth?
Payment to Rachel Aylworth is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Rachel Aylworth's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Rachel Aylworth in just a couple of clicks.