About Raymond Charles
Dramatic, deep, up-beat, guy next door, flexible, classy, sophisticated, believable, friendlyRead More
Full Service in home studio, portable sound proof booth with full audio editing capabilities.
Can write scripts for on hold messages, voice mails, radio ads, etc.
Can provide sound effects and music for commercial, instructional videos, on hold messages, etc.
-Am currently writing and performing voice overs for a television pilot for new sitcom being produced by Leom Productions of Miami, FL
-Just finished a television commercial for Winn Dixie Grocery Stores.
-I am currently represented by Stellar Talent of Hallendale Beach, FL
-Coached by V/O Talent Frank George of Delray Beach, FL
-Was mentored by comedian Ted Norkey from Detroit , MI
-Have attended regular writing workshops provided by Sun City Comedy
-Training in improvisation with Tim Cusack; morning show DJ and improv artist, Grand Rapids , MI
How do I work with Raymond Charles?
You can start working with Raymond Charles in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Raymond Charles to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Raymond Charles' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Raymond Charles and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Raymond Charles?
Payment to Raymond Charles is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Raymond Charles' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Raymond Charles in just a couple of clicks.