About Ray Witbeck
Qualifications Ray has enjoyed using his voice ever since he was a boy – performing in talent shows, competing and winning in local speaking contests, and even receiving a fellowship in graduate school to focus on public speaking. Ray has continued to communicate over the years as a teacher and retreat speaker. He used his voice every day as an executive recruiter, which he had successfully done for more than a decade. Ray has enjoyed nature and the outdoors his entire life – as a camper, hiker, backpacker and avid birdwatcher. He loves history (especially California history) and reads constantly. Ray has been married to his wife Liz for more than 30 years and has two adult children. Voice Style / Type Ray's voice-over type has been described as warm, articulate, friendly, persuasive, motivational, authoritative, conversational, playful, sincere, relaxed, thoughtful and caring.Read More
With a background in both business and ministry, Ray believes in a high level of trust and candor, working together with mutual respect. Communication is frequent and work is completed promptly.Read More
• Berglund CTP and Column Cover Repair Explainer Videos – Hotbed Media, LLC (10/19) • Squibb Taylor – Team Frankie – 2 videos (10/19) (Website hidden)/(Phone hidden)/09285f35b1 • Heritage Capital Overview – Beson4 (10/19) • will 2 click – phone app – Kalead Media House (9/19) • Gano Excel – Client Testimonial – 789, Inc. (9/19) • Elderly Male - Fundraiser Video for Senior Care – Image Revolver (9/19) • XRP Tip Bot – Peter van Treuren (9/19) - (Website hidden) • Interview with a Recovering Addict / The Cabin at Chiang Mai – Krabi Imaging Limited Partnership (8/19) - • Alexander Wang / Bvlgari – Instagram/YouTube (8/19) - (Website hidden) • Robert Mills for State Senate – The Political Firm (8/19) • VertiCrete – Metcom Studios, Inc. (7/19) • Day in the Life of a Caregiver – iCube / Tennessee Tech University (7/19) • An Introduction to XRP (Cryptocurrency) – Peter van Treuren (5/19) (Website hidden) • Nissan E-Learning/Training – Audiogirl Productions (5/19) • Oakley Equipment – Vanilla Video – 3 videos (4/19, 10/19) • Andrews Logistics – Aether Films (4/19) • Green Waste and the City of Palo Alto – Laszlo Media Group (4/19) - (Website hidden) • Clearwater Defense (British Columbia- iTel Neworks) IVR (4/19) • Night Manager Role in “The After Hours” 3D Animated Film (4/19) • Tutor Doctor Voiceover – Michelle Morris (3/19) - (Website hidden) • NovaSource Research Video – Brandon Sullivan (1/19) - (Website hidden) • Children’s Book: “How People Learned to Fly” – LearningAlly – (11/18) • SouthStar Communities Video – Iniosante - (Website hidden)/(Phone hidden)/903cd88597 (9/18) • DoveCote Brasserie (Orlando, FL) IVR – CSI – (8/18) • Museum Exhibit Characters (2) – Tennessee State Museum, South Carolina Historical Society Museum – Cortina Productions (5/18, 6/18) • National Osteoporosis Foundation – (Website hidden)/(Phone hidden) (beg. @ 1:17) - Motion Video (4/18) • Museum Exhibit on Voices/Accents – Richard Lewis Media Group (2/18) • Aberdeen Standard Investments (3) – Dave Thompson - (Website hidden)/(Phone hidden) ; (Website hidden)/(Phone hidden) Pass: asi (2/18, 9/18, 1/19) • N-Fab Installation Videos (3) - Truck Hero - (Website hidden) – (9/17, 11/17, 1/18) • Emergency Equipment Course / Hazardous Materials – Airline Industry Training – Ian Callendar/voices.com – (12/17) • “About Our Engines” Video – Fitzgerald USA - (Website hidden)/(Phone hidden)/e0ea853655 (11/17) • Hyperion Kickstarter Campaign – Soshal Group - (Website hidden)#/ (9/17) INDIRECT - Executive Recruiter for 11 years - utilizing education, persuasion and motivation. - Teacher to adults for more than 15 years - class size of between 40 and 75 on a weekly basis - Retreat speaker / wedding officiant - Worship leader at local church - sermons, prayers, etc.Read More
Hotbed Media Team Frankie Beson4 Kalead Media House Image Revolver Peter Van Treuren Krabi Imaging The Political Firm Metcom Studios iCube Audiogirl Productions Vanilla Video Aether Films Laszlo Media Group Aberdeen Strategic Investments Cortina Productions Shoshal Group Truck Hero, Inc. Fitzgerald Glider Kits Richard Lewis Media Group SouthStar CommunitiesRead More
B.A. Music Performance, University of California Santa Barbara Masters of Divinity, Fuller Seminary Postgraduate Parish Pulpit Fellowship, Graduate Society, University of Durham, England Such A Voice VIP TrainingRead More
Reviews 4.9View All (29)
5 people said Ray was a professional inside and outside the studio.
Great Northern FIlmworks
MiniMatters Web Video
Ray was perfect for what we had asked and described in the job. He was quick to get us what we needed and had some great suggestions to improve the video. Couldn't be happier. Thanks Ray!Fitzgerald Glider Kits
Ray did a great job. This was my second job that he completed with a fast turnaround time and he nailed the read on the first go.Truck Hero, Inc.
Ray was very professional, fast and easy to work with. He collaborated with our team to ensure the client's vision and expectations were met.Shoshal Group
How do I work with Ray Witbeck?
You can start working with Ray Witbeck in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ray Witbeck to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ray Witbeck's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ray Witbeck and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ray Witbeck?
Payment to Ray Witbeck is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ray Witbeck's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ray Witbeck in just a couple of clicks.