I have a bass voice which is very clear and articulate. I primarily speak mid-Atlantic English; this has replaced my New York accent. I have excellent enunciation and excellent business habits.
English (North American), English
Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+)
Business, Documentaries, Educational, Radio, Telephone, Television
1. Bachelor of Arts Degree in Drama and Theatre from Queens College of the City University of New York, graduated 1974.
2. Studied Shakespeare at the Shakespeare School of Acting in New York City from (Phone hidden).
3. Interned at the Negro Ensemble Company in New York City from 1970 - 1976.
4. Taught cost and price analysis from 1984 - 1988
5. As a contracting officer I briefed Admirals and Generals of the Armed Forces and Coast Guard from 1980 - 1989
6. As a financial examiner I briefed Educational Professional about the terms and conditions of the Small Business Development Centers nation-wide
Queens College, Flushing, NY - Bachelor of Science in Drama and Theatre
The Negro Ensemble Company
Briefing high level government officials on contracting and programmatic challenges and processes.
I am a quick study based on the deadlines required as a contracting and project management specialist.
I can make your next project a success by providing clear well enunciated voice presentations. Particular efforts are made to highlight the key ideas of the text with an effort to sell and change minds.
Payment to Reginald Teamer is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Reginald Teamer.
To invite Reginald Teamer to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.