Agoura Hills, California, US • 9:27 AM Local Time
About Ryan Neely
Storybook records and old-time radio inspired me so much as a kid that I’ve dedicated much of my adulthood to writing, producing and performing audio theater. In 2007 I began The High Street Broadcast, a throwback to those great recordings I heard in my youth. Through HSB I’ve produced 42 original productions to date.
In addition to Audio Theater, I have experience recording local radio commercials in Oregon, and have training through the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, where I advanced into their Company and received their Voice and Speech Award.
Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to the possibility of working with you.
Sincere Best Wishes,
2018 Trouble at Thunder Gulch
2018 The Keeper of Gates Island
2016 An HSB Christmas Carol
2007- The High Street Broadcast
present Devlin Connors
2016 It’s a Wonderful Life
(A Live Radio Play)
Mr. Potter | Franklin Cummings
2009 The Mystery of Edwin Drood
2007 Thoroughly Modern Milly
2000 AADA | Los Angeles Company
1999 American Academy of Dramatic Arts
Neil Simon Scholarship
Voice and Speech Award
How do I work with Ryan Neely?
You can start working with Ryan Neely in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ryan Neely to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ryan Neely's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ryan Neely and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ryan Neely?
Payment to Ryan Neely is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ryan Neely's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ryan Neely in just a couple of clicks.