San Diego, California, US • 6:53 PM Local Time
About Rebeca Rodriguez
Hello, My name is Rebeca and I am a proud navy Nurse looking to gain experience in the voiceover industry as I look to a future outside of the military and in a profession that has the potential to bring joy every day. While I have no formal experience yet, I can provide several testimonials from friends and colleagues concerning my ability to mimic persons in both voice, mannerism, and tonal inflection. I am eager to learn and excited to be able to try new things.Read More
I do have two separate Masters in both Management and Nursing, so I am familiar with the English language and composition. I would be available to do the job needed in the English language, and am capable of learning accents if needed.Read More
Life is the only coach to date, but I am actively searching for the right fit to take this dream to the next level!Read More
How do I work with Rebeca Rodriguez?
You can start working with Rebeca Rodriguez in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Rebeca Rodriguez to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Rebeca Rodriguez's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Rebeca Rodriguez and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Rebeca Rodriguez?
Payment to Rebeca Rodriguez is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Rebeca Rodriguez's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Rebeca Rodriguez in just a couple of clicks.