Naperville, Illinois, US
About Matt Rebmann
I'm in my early 50s with a strong baritone voice. Since I'm from the Midwest (St. Louis originally) my voice is mostly accent-free, which allows me flexibility in performing as straight American, as someone from the Midwest or as someone with a bit of Western or Southern accent. I work hard and will do revisions as needed until your project is a success. My career outside VO is in marketing and sales, with some exposure to advertising. So I know how tight timelines can be. Work with me and your project will shine!Read More
I will make revisions as-needed to ensure your project is successful.Read More
I've done a few projects (website video, radio commercial) but am still relatively new at voice acting. I've always played around with voices, even as a kid. And I've sung in plays, musicals and for church choir in my formative years. My current job as a salesperson in the advertising tech space allows me to present in front of audiences regularly, keeping my skills sharp.Read More
Several small production agencies.Read More
Though not industry-related I have a bachelor's and master's in psychology and am now in marketing & sales. I speak regularly with business leaders and C-suite executives.Read More
How do I work with Matt Rebmann?
You can start working with Matt Rebmann in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Matt Rebmann to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Matt Rebmann's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Matt Rebmann and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Matt Rebmann?
Payment to Matt Rebmann is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Matt Rebmann's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Matt Rebmann in just a couple of clicks.