Baltimore, Maryland, US
About Regis Mencer
I have a very persuasive voice with acting ability to help create a sound that the client is looking for. My sound range can be described as inviting and hospitable so my voice is especially suitable for narration and 'how to' scripts. I enjoy taking direction to create a product that will make the client's project a success.Read More
As a voice-over professional and actor I can provide a wide variety of styles to make your project a success.
I enjoy taking direction and will do everything I can to make your project a success.
My voice has been enticing listeners for decades from school plays to public speaking as a government spokesperson and as a PR executive for some of the world's largest technology companies.
I speak four languages and I have spent most of my working life explaining how technology works, initially in public relations for Microsoft and then as principal of my own company that built computers for digital content creators.
Such A Voice Master Class Alumnus
Voice Over Training: Nancy Wilson
BA with Honors-Russian, French & Hebrew
How do I work with Regis Mencer?
You can start working with Regis Mencer in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Regis Mencer to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Regis Mencer's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Regis Mencer and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Regis Mencer?
Payment to Regis Mencer is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Regis Mencer's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Regis Mencer in just a couple of clicks.