Spanish voice over talent with neutral Latinamerican Spanish accent.
Fresh, natural and credible.
Confident, warm, friendly and fun.
Spanish (Latin American), English (North American)
North American, Spanish
Middle Aged (35-54), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Mostly Documentaries and onscreen and offscreen TV work, although vast experience (20+ years) of onstage performance and public speaking.
* Blanca Hauser - Quito, Ecuador. Private vocal coach. 1988 - 1993.
* Berklee College of Music - Boston, MA. Professional Music Program with emphasis in Film Scoring, Electronic Music, Composition and Piano and Voice Performance. 1987
* The Recording Workshop - Chillicothe, OH. Diploma in Recording Engineering & Audio Production. 1985
Neumann TLM 103
Computer & Software
SSL XLogic Preamp
FTP, email, snailmail
* Edited and finished voice tracks.
* Script translation (eng-spn, spn-eng).
* Original Music for TV, Film and Commercials, etc.
* Radio ad production.
Payment to Riccardo Perotti is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Riccardo Perotti.
To invite Riccardo Perotti to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.