Vancouver / Gibsons, British Columbia, CA • 2:44 PM Local Time
About Richard Nelson
Looking for something different than a 'typical announcer' voice?
If after listening to my demos you can envision including my voice in your project, I very much look forward to working with you.
I can provide professionally produced voice over sound files, noise free, fully edited, normalized, raw or processed (with EQ, compression, fx, etc.) according to your requirements, and in a timely and professional manner. eg: documentary, audio guide, audio book, commercial, animation, video game, cartoon, educational video, explainer video, e-learning.
20+ years A/V professional (recording engineer, musician, singer, performer, voice actor, composer, videographer, video editor, filmmaker).
I work from my own professional recording studio which has a soundproof vocal booth, and have the capability to also supply mixing/production, vocal effects, background effects, foley, soundscapes, and music tracks if needed.
Audio for Film and Television, Commercial Relations in Music, Theatre Arts - Capilano College
Audio Engineering - Recording Institute of America
Museum Studies - Canadian Museums Association
Photography - Capilano College & Ottawa School of Art
How do I work with Richard Nelson?
You can start working with Richard Nelson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Richard Nelson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Richard Nelson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Richard Nelson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Richard Nelson?
Payment to Richard Nelson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Richard Nelson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Richard Nelson in just a couple of clicks.