Georgetown, Massachusetts, US
About Rick Hadley
A soothing, friendly, and conversational mid-range voice ideal for e-learning, documentaries, and explainers.Read More
In addition to voice-overs, I can add a music bed, intro and outros (supplied by you), and do other audio editing as required to provide you with a ready-to-use audio file.
If you have special processing needs - unusual normalization, crushing compression, or FX that you'd like added, I can provide those as well.
Additionally, I will polish up the script writing if necessary (and with your permission). No need to worry about missing words, tense mismatches, or other issues that can slip through.
How do I work with Rick Hadley?
You can start working with Rick Hadley in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Rick Hadley to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Rick Hadley's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Rick Hadley and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Rick Hadley?
Payment to Rick Hadley is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Rick Hadley's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Rick Hadley in just a couple of clicks.