About Robert Lorick
Warm, rich, mature (voice of Chanel 12 yrs), smart, authoritative (AT&T), classy (Cadillac), genuine, caring (Midwest Cancer Center), persuasive (State Lottery), fun, compelling (radio adventurer Jack Flanders)Read More
PayPal, Check, Major Credit CardRead More
Over 20 years as radio hero Jack Flanders, 12 years voice of Chanel (plus writer/producer/video editor). Broadway & TV writer of Tony, Emmy, Grammy winning shows. Video editor, writer, VO's for educational clients (McGraw-Hill, MacMillan) and non-profits (Rainforest Alliance, Global Green, Fragrance Foundation, Safe At Home).Read More
Chanel, Dior, YSL, Bulova, Omega, Fekkai, AT&T, IBM, AMEX, Cadillac, Volvo, Mitsubishi, Newsweek, Glamour, Steinway, Sharp, Canon, Revlon, Clairol, Michiana Oncology, American Academy of Family Physicians, CNN, WLIW, CBS MarketingRead More
MA Columbia UniversityRead More
How do I work with Robert Lorick?
You can start working with Robert Lorick in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Robert Lorick to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Robert Lorick's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Robert Lorick and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Robert Lorick?
Payment to Robert Lorick is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Robert Lorick's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Robert Lorick in just a couple of clicks.