About Robb Olsen
I have a baritone, non-accented male voice. Most of my work has been in voice-only TV, Radio and Answering Service messaging where succinct pronunciation and sharp articulation are required. I have frequently been told that I "push the mike" in that I fill the range of the mike in depth and breadth of tone.Read More
I have not worked professionally as related to voice work. Instead, I have volunteered my voice to telephone messaging, TV spots and radio spots, some for my business and other for business of which I have no affiliation.Read More
Monmouth University, W. Long Branch, NJ
JD- North Carolina Central University School of Law
Candidate - MS - Mediation and Applied Conflict Studies
Champlain College, Burlington, VT
expected graduation in 2013.
How do I work with Robb Olsen?
You can start working with Robb Olsen in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Robb Olsen to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Robb Olsen's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Robb Olsen and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Robb Olsen?
Payment to Robb Olsen is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Robb Olsen's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Robb Olsen in just a couple of clicks.