* Deep and resonant voice
* Warm, sincere, friendly
* Professional/ corporate
* Normal/ regular guy
* Guy's guy
* Smooth and sensuous
* Wild and wacky
* Rustic and rowdy
* Dark and sinister
* Hard sell/ Over the top
English, English (North American), English (British), English (Australian), English (New Zealand)
Australian, British, New Zealand, North American
Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
* Talkin' Sports With Balls Midday Show - Promo;
(Website hidden); 2010
* Voice Actors Network - workshops with several Casting Directors, including: Collette Sunderman, Aaron Drown, Kelly Ward, Brian Nefsky, and Alice Germanetti; 2010
* Kalmenson & Kalmenson - VO for Actors Level 2 (Scott Holst); 2010
* Kalmenson & Kalmenson - VO for Animation (Melique Berger); 2010
*Pat Fraley - Accents and Dialects for VO; 2010
* Pat Fraley - Creating Voice Over Characters; 2010
* Kalmenson & Kalmenson - Voice Over for Actors Level 1 (Kathy Grable); 2010
* MJ Lallo/ Creating Voices - Voice Over for Commercials and Animation; Beginning and Intermediate; 2009 - 2010
* The Groundlings - Improv A and B; 2009 - 2010
* Long-form Improv Class - Sean Hogan; 2010
* Jonathan Gotsick - Stand-up Comedy; 2010
* Upright Citizens Brigade - Sketch Comedy Writing 101 and 201; 2010
* Sean Hogan - Sketch Comedy Writing; 2009 - 2010
* Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute - Acting; 1980
* Steve Kaplan Comedy Intesive - Seminar; 2009
* New York University - Screenwriting, BFA; 1984
* Rochester Community & Technical College -
Veterinary Technician, AAS (4.0 GPA); 2006
Computer & Software
Mp3 via e-mail; WAV via You-Send-It
Fast but project dependent; generally within 24 hrs or less
* Can go to any designated studio in Los Angeles
area to record, which can include providing ISDN or phone patch (for complete client satisfaction and broadcast quality).
* Can record and submit auditions and projects via Mp3, WAV, or CD from home studio.
Payment to Robert Nash is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Robert Nash.
To invite Robert Nash to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.