Detroit Suburb, Michigan, US
About Robert Taylor
I retired from work as a sales engineer dealing with all levels of labor and management at various automotive manufacturing and engineering facilities throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico and China. Currently I work part time as a presenter at Greenfield Village, part of The Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation located in Dearborn Michigan. I have extensive experience in vocal music performance and have been told I quickly adapt to direction.Read More
Ready to work with you to provide maximized your level of satisfaction.Read More
I have recorded telephone voice messages for businesses, performed as MC for Barbershop and Sweet Adelines shows, preached in church, and done technical presentations at business meetings and trade shows. I have worked in the meat processing industry as well as high value engineered systems. I was trained as an instructor in the US Army where I taught electronics at the army engineer school in Fort Belvoir, Virginia. My baritone voice range and the work I have done may be just what is needed to deliver a message for you.Read More
BS in Business Administration as a management major from Drexel University. Qualified as Special Electrical and Electronic device Instructor for the US Army.Read More
How do I work with Robert Taylor?
You can start working with Robert Taylor in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Robert Taylor to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Robert Taylor's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Robert Taylor and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Robert Taylor?
Payment to Robert Taylor is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Robert Taylor's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Robert Taylor in just a couple of clicks.