Pickering (Greater Toronto Area), Ontario, CA • 10:13 AM Local Time
About glen mcdonald
Glen has worked as a voice actor for over ten years, lending his voice to advertising campaigns for Subaru, Health Canada, Ontario Lottery, Holiday Inn Express, Tim Hortons, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Telus to name but a few. Primarily a voice actor, Glen has also acted on numerous film and TV projects such as The Christmas Chronicles, Designated Survivor, Mayday, Anne With an E, Murdoch Mysteries, Private Eyes, Goon 2, Sister Mary Explains it All, The Border, and 1-800-MISSING. A passion for sketch comedy has him working with the award winning comedy troupe Making Funny Stuff - (Website hidden)/?ref=page_internalRead More
Post productionRead More
Voice Over work- Business, E-learning, advertising, animation, documentary narration, kids programming Acting experience- stage actor, TV/film actor, sketch comedy, improvRead More
Subaru Health Canada Tim Hortons Holiday Inn Express Blue Cross Blue Shield Atlantic Lotto Corp Ontario Lottery Gaming The New Democratic Party Canada RBC Banking, Netflix Cineflix Canadian Film Centre Missing Productions CBC Discovery Canada Shaftesbury Global Shade PI Prd Omnicom Canada INC Goon 2 Productions MacLaren McCann Ogilvy & Mather Young & Rubicam - Toronto J. Walter Thompson Taxi Advertising and Design BBDO - Toronto Leo Burnett - Toronto BC Productions King Film Productions Cliffwood Productions Ltd. Cossette Communication MarketingRead More
Professional theatre training (3 yrs), ongoing professional training in theatre, voice, film for the past 10 years.Read More
How do I work with glen mcdonald?
You can start working with glen mcdonald in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite glen mcdonald to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review glen mcdonald's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire glen mcdonald and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay glen mcdonald?
Payment to glen mcdonald is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with glen mcdonald's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to glen mcdonald in just a couple of clicks.