About Rob Kirby
Fun Attitude, Very Friendly and Enthusiastic - Calm, Comforting, Professional. Also good Characterizations. I am an experienced Guitarist, Singer/Songwriter and Entertainer. Able to do the Voices and the Music.Read More
Available for Commercials, Narration, Industrials, Audio Books, Animation, as well as other genres.
* Home studio to deliver your tracks in a timely manner.
* Very flexible schedule to offer a very quick turnaround depending on the job
* Equally comfortable taking direction or self-directing, as necessary.
* Royalty-free original music for an additional fee.
* Record and edit voice scripts in my home studio.
* Record while being directed using Skype or phone.
* Deliver files by email or using online file upload account - DropBox.
* Travel and Record in local studio as requested.
* Provide original background theme music and sound effects.
* Jingles, instrumentals and full-blown song tracks with vocals.
*Musician/Guitarist/Singer/Songwriter/Entertainer for over 40 years
*Radio Spot - Calvary School Westminster – 1998
*2 Roles - Rhett & General - "Sometime, Somewhere" - WestGrove Theatre Group – 2004
*Voice-Over for Dr. Smoothie Co. Website 2005
*Detective - Student Short Film - "Released" - Loyola Marymount University - November 2011
*Employee - The Boss - Industrial Video – Bright Smile – 2011
*Audience Member - Background - Parks and Recreation – 2011
*Audience Member - Background - Castle – 2011
*Stand-by - Background - Top Gear – 2011
*VO - (Website hidden) - several voices for animated Christmas Short Film - Dec. 2011
*VO – 3 Spots for TV and Web - Rock Of Ages Quarries and Craftsmen – Imagination Productions
*1950's Era Computer Engineer - Golden Era Productions - Feb. 2012
*Narrator/Actor - "A Little Too Real" - Pamela Peak Productions - Actors Showcase
*Dad – Student Film – “If Only” – NY Film School
*3 Roles – Pre-Show Entertainment/Comedy bit – Rich Butler/Lead – Ralph Rhodes –“ Awakening On The Hill” – Pamela Peak Productions – Outdoor Theatre Show
Dr. Smoothie, Calvary School Westminster, Central Casting - 4 background bookings for major TV, LA Casting - Student Film, VO for (Website hidden) Dec 2011Read More
*Del Mar Media Arts - Irvine California – (Phone hidden)
*Voice Over Class I - Basic Technique Workshop
*Voice Over Class II - Intermediate technique, Theory, Character Analysis, Refinements
*Voice Over Class IV - Radio Theatre, Audio Books and Dialects
*Voice Over Class V - Animation - Creating and sustaining original animated voices
*VO VI - Narration Class - Advanced Narration - Studio Visits
*TV Commercial Class - Commercial Auditions, Camera technique in single and double reads
*Improv I with Pamela Peak - Basics of Meisner Technique
*Improv II with Pamela Peak - Intermediate Meisner Technique
*Voice Over OC Showcase - Reading for Industry Professionals
*Improv III with Pamela Peak - Advanced Meisner Technique
*Advanced Meisner Summer Class – Showcase - Current
How do I work with Rob Kirby?
You can start working with Rob Kirby in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Rob Kirby to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Rob Kirby's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Rob Kirby and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Rob Kirby?
Payment to Rob Kirby is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Rob Kirby's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Rob Kirby in just a couple of clicks.