robert earl means, jr
Paducah, Kentucky, US
About robert earl means, jr
I am a retired Orthopedic Surgeon, born, raised and educated in Maryland. With my physician skills, dictation and narration skills are needed. My voice is Baritone. My avocation to date has involved research reading and dictation which was used to complete a theology book authored last year.Read More
I am capable of working from home, or from a remote location using another sound proof facility.
Downloading required work and uploading finished products on schedule is my goal.
I have 32 years in medicine requiring dictation and narration in the non-commercial medium.Read More
University of Maryland College Park, BS. Zoology 1973
University of Maryland Medical School, 1979
Howard University Hospital Orthopedic Residency,1984
How do I work with robert earl means, jr?
You can start working with robert earl means, jr in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite robert earl means, jr to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review robert earl means, jr's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire robert earl means, jr and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay robert earl means, jr?
Payment to robert earl means, jr is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with robert earl means, jr's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to robert earl means, jr in just a couple of clicks.