Salt Lake City, Utah, US • 2:11 PM Local Time
About Rod Santiano
I’ve been in the film/video industry for thirty years as a cinematographer, director, editor, and producer. My background in the industry allows me to give appropriate reads to the project while being able to take direction for your specific vision. My wife and I have six kids and you’ll never believe what we named them.Read More
Commercial, CorporateRead More
Amegy Bank, SmartGuard, TribeHouse, PacificSource Health Plans, TA, Zions BankRead More
Rod is great. He's always willing and able to get the read we need. His personality is fun to work with and it's a pleasure to work with him every time.TA
How do I work with Rod Santiano?
You can start working with Rod Santiano in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Rod Santiano to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Rod Santiano's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Rod Santiano and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Rod Santiano?
Payment to Rod Santiano is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Rod Santiano's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Rod Santiano in just a couple of clicks.