Medium to low. Smooth. Can soft sell and Hard sell. Can do some creative voicing or mold it to your liking. Can be gruff or baby soothing.
English, English (North American), English (British), English (Australian), English (New Zealand)
Australian, British, Irish, New Zealand, North American
Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+)
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Podcasting, Telephone, Television
My Voice Experience
1. 1978-1979 created and was voice over talent for relaxation tapes.
2. Opening and closings for the "Voice of Change" radio program from 1984 - 89.
3. Several voice over Radio ads for "Voice of Change" and other in studio needs.
4. Was opening and closing for "School of the Prophets" radio program in Louisville,Ky (2001 - 2003).
5. Was co-host of "School of the Prophets" Radio Program.
6. Have been active in public speaking and Education (on different topics)since 1979.
7. Various Plays (School and Church).
8. Customer Service Instructor; Class or Seminar.
9. "Doctor WHO" audio dramas 2005 "TERROR in the ARCTIC" Voice of Seeley and Lt Reed (Episode 4).
A. Victor B. Acers (New England Conservatory; Boston, MA).
B. The 'Columbia School of Broadcasting' (1984-1985).
C. Other Public Speakers' influence.
Computer & Software
IBM Clone (Tiger)
Small Home Digital Studio
Email, FTP, Snailmail.
24 - 48 hours
Payment to Ron Harvey is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Ron Harvey.
To invite Ron Harvey to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.