Mickleham, Victoria, AU • 9:11 PM Local Time
About Roxanne Glans
Hi there, I'm loving working in the voiceover industry and am looking forward to people becoming acquainted with my voice. My voice is often referred to as fun, warm, authoritarian, British and snobby to very Aussie. I love to do accents and have fun with different sounds bringing characters to life be they in an audio reading to cartoon characters.Read More
Always aiming to deliver professional and accurate recordings designed and suited for each customer's needs. When auditioning, I use my home office but when awarded the project, I use Audio Design recording studios for all recording, mixing and mastering.Read More
- V/O for international instructional videos for "the fluid sampler". Swedish company requesting British/international accent.
- V/O as newsreader for VCA student film, Victoria
- V/O for TVC on ovarian cancer for SAE, Victoria
Bertil Persson, Owner of Oil Sampling / Idé utveckling AB, Sweden.
How do I work with Roxanne Glans?
You can start working with Roxanne Glans in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Roxanne Glans to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Roxanne Glans' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Roxanne Glans and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Roxanne Glans?
Payment to Roxanne Glans is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Roxanne Glans' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Roxanne Glans in just a couple of clicks.