About Rosalind Burnett
I offer a voice medium to high pitch spunky, friendly, textured, naturally conversational...real. She can easily bring a playfulness or just a hint of sparkle. I'm also soothing, warm, and chic. Roles of interests include hip young female, wry storyteller, upbeat sales, teacher or confident professional including medical terminology.
20 year Medical Professional familiar with Medical Terminology for delivering professional and smooth healthcare related presentations in the commercial, narrative, and documentary sectors respectively offering a professional, warm, friendly, and confident approach.
A fresh voice recently completed training.Read More
Creative License Studios - Nashville, TN Voice Over Training
Joe Loesch - Coach and Trainer
How do I work with Rosalind Burnett?
You can start working with Rosalind Burnett in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Rosalind Burnett to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Rosalind Burnett's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Rosalind Burnett and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Rosalind Burnett?
Payment to Rosalind Burnett is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Rosalind Burnett's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Rosalind Burnett in just a couple of clicks.