Asbury Park , New Jersey, US
DemosView All (3)
About Rich Robinson
20 + years of on-air experience; voted Most Popular On-Air Disc Jockey; received award for Outstanding Achievements in the Entertainment Industry;Read More
I've been working on radio since I was a teenager, both on commercial radio stations in the New York Metro area, as well as out West. I was also on satellite radio for years, working on multiple rock and country formats, airing across the country. Over the course of my career, I have voiced thousands of commercials and promos, as well as industrial films. Due to the nature of the stations that I've worked on, the bulk of my commercial v/o have been for rock concerts, restaurants, alcohol and soft drink companies.Read More
Stone Pony, Asbury Park; Count Basie Theatre, Red Bank; Langosta Lounge, Asbury Park;Read More
A.A. in Communications; B.S. in Business Mgmt and MarketingRead More
How do I work with Rich Robinson?
You can start working with Rich Robinson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Rich Robinson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Rich Robinson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Rich Robinson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Rich Robinson?
Payment to Rich Robinson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Rich Robinson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Rich Robinson in just a couple of clicks.