Woodland Hills, California, US
About Ruben Maciel
I have over 20 years of VO experience. My work includes announcer, dubbing and narrating. I also have experience in production, script writing and editing as well as Spanish translation. I have a deep understanding of the importance of cultural relevance when communicating with the Hispanic audience. I am bilingual and bi cultural ( English and Spanish). I will always be available for a video or phone conference for creative direction. My schedule adjust to the East Coast time and any other location in the US, Canada and Latin America.Read More
Voice over, writing, translation. Cultural relevance input and direction.Read More
Over 20 years of VO experience. Spanish translation, script writing, production and post production.
Television, Radio, on line. Public speaker, presenter. On camera news cast.
National Research Institute, Northgate Markets, Ford Motor Company, Nickelodeon, DIC entertainment, El Cielo productions, KVEA television, KWHY television, Univision radio, KLAX radio, EL SOL radio, Liberman Broadcasting, Mexico Tourism Board, A1 entertainment, rent line.Read More
How do I work with Ruben Maciel?
You can start working with Ruben Maciel in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ruben Maciel to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ruben Maciel's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ruben Maciel and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ruben Maciel?
Payment to Ruben Maciel is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ruben Maciel's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ruben Maciel in just a couple of clicks.