New York, New York, US
About Richard Sabean
Conversational, real, strong, confident, warm, friendly, commanding, gravitas, sexy, cool, wry, dry, serious, high energy, hard sell, a wink and a smile or a unique character voice...whatever you need.Read More
I can record in my home studio or the local studio of your choice. Will send digital files, MP3, AIFF or WAV through email or file server.
If you need help crafting a script or create a concept from scratch, I'll be happy to help. With more than 30 years of experience as a creative talent in the advertising business, for some of the world's best agencies and well known clients, it's a natural.
With a distinct voice that cuts through with a confident, warm, friendly, real quality Richard can easily be the guy next door, your buddy, a father, the voice of authority or that announcer guy. He can deliver a wide range of reads – commanding, sexy, cool, wry, serious, with a wink and a smile in addition to any number of unique character voices.
His repertoire includes commercials, narrations (of any length), promos, animation, video games, audiobooks, presentations, live reads, websites and occasional on camera work.
Richard lives in New York City and is available to work in the studio of your choice or can record in his home studio and will be happy to send custom auditions or the final track as AIFF, WAV or MP3 files.
If you need help crafting the final script, don't hesitate to ask. He's had more than his share of experience on that front.
Blackberry, Gillette, Frito Lay, Cablevision, Santa Rita Wine, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Pfizer, Seamless Web, Schick, Merrill Lynch, US Olympic Committee, Brooks Brothers, Charles Schwab, Nicorette, Sears, Hartford Funds, United Technologies, Arla Dofino, Constant Contact, Aramark, Telx, Marvin Windows and Doors and many more.Read More
• BFA, Syracuse University, College of Visual and Performing Arts
• Actors Connection - Advanced Voice
• School for Film and Television (voice over / improv)
• PDR Voice Coaching
• Marla Kirban voice coaching
• 30+ years as an ad agency creative, commercial film director and voice actor
How do I work with Richard Sabean?
You can start working with Richard Sabean in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Richard Sabean to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Richard Sabean's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Richard Sabean and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Richard Sabean?
Payment to Richard Sabean is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Richard Sabean's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Richard Sabean in just a couple of clicks.