About Steve Abrams
Clear, smooth, deep, professional - as used in TV and radio news anchoring.
Deep, warm, expressive, friendly voice as used in movie trailers, documentaries, corporate branding, radio and television commercials.
North American English with neutral accent. No southern twang, or Midwest affectations.
Recording Studio (for voice work)
Final Cut Studio
Logic Pro / Soundtrack Pro / Soundbooth / Audacity
Voiceover work for TV and radio commercials, promo, corporate, and branding videos (see client list)
Voiceover work for numerous news series and documentaries (Global Television, Fox Television, NBC Television, TechTV).
Network television promos for TechTV
Anchored radio and television news in Miami, FL, San Francisco, CA, Portland, OR, Austin, TX, Detroit, MI, Toronto, Canada, Vancouver, Canada, Calgary, Canada.
Alchemy Phone System
Patient Recruitment Agency
AAS Degree / Broadcast Journalism
AAS Degree / Interactive Design
How do I work with Steve Abrams?
You can start working with Steve Abrams in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Steve Abrams to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Steve Abrams' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Steve Abrams and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Steve Abrams?
Payment to Steve Abrams is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Steve Abrams' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Steve Abrams in just a couple of clicks.