About Sally Ann
Multilingual who speaks fluent English, French, Malay and Mandarin with notions of German and Japanese. Trained in Acting (Theatre & Film, including voice with Robert Lewis of the University of Tasmania, Australia), Singing (with Cha Seng Tiang of Vocal Talents Music Malaysia).
Accents include: Neutral, American, French, Malaysian, Singaporean)
To be discussedRead More
2019: Mimi in Rent (Théâtre Bellevilloise, France), Hildy in On the Town (Théâtre des Variétés, France), Rochefort in D'Artagnan (Théâtre Paris Plaine, France)
2018: Princesse in Princesse au Petit Pois dans la tête (Théâtre le Bout, France)
2017: Ensemble in MUD the Musical (Panggung Bandaraya, Malaysia)
2016: French Cabarets (Singer & Emcee), (Alliance Francaise Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
2015: The Dollmaker's Daughter the Musical, Stage 69 (Malaysia)
2014: Mira in the Mirror (Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre, Malaysia)
2013: 13 by Mike Bartlett (Annexe Theatre, Australia)
2010: After Juliet by Sharman MacDonald, (Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre, Malaysia)
2017: Certificate in Musical Theatre, Choreia Arts Studio (Paris, France)
2013: Bachelors in Contemporary Arts (Theatre), University of Tasmania (Launceston, Australia)
2010: Diploma in Performing Arts (Film & Theatre), University of Sunway (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
How do I work with Sally Ann?
You can start working with Sally Ann in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sally Ann to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sally Ann's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sally Ann and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sally Ann?
Payment to Sally Ann is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sally Ann's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sally Ann in just a couple of clicks.