Louisville, Colorado, US • 7:48 PM Local Time
About Dave Wade-Stein
I was a college radio DJ for 4 years, and have done a fair number of station IDs, ads, etc., but have never been paid for voice work. I'm currently a full-time instructor who is articulate and primarily free of verbal crutches. I've been described as having friendly precise diction with a folksy sort-of-Midwest Americana voice and yet I can effect a number of voices and accents including British, German (I studied German for 3 years in college), Indian, and others. I can sound erudite one moment, and blue collar tough guy the next. Perhaps not all that useful for most gigs, but fun nonetheless.Read More
None yet!Read More
How do I work with Dave Wade-Stein?
You can start working with Dave Wade-Stein in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Dave Wade-Stein to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Dave Wade-Stein's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Dave Wade-Stein and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Dave Wade-Stein?
Payment to Dave Wade-Stein is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Dave Wade-Stein's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Dave Wade-Stein in just a couple of clicks.