About Sandeep Harchowdhury
Senior training professional with 15 years of experience in software, communications and soft skills.
Authored a book on C++ and CGI Scripting.
Voice-over for eLearning courses.Read More
-> Senior professional with 15 years of experience in software, hardware, communication training, courseware development and knowledge management
-> Lead the knowledge management function catering to fifty five clients with a team of forty five members as Head – Knowledge Management with eClerx
-> Lead the knowledge transition teams for a firm at London and MS Access process at Microsoft, Charlotte, USA
-> Lead communication training for WBPO, Powai
-> Conducted technical training for trainers and students on VC++, VB, Java, C, Sybase, etc., and Dell hardware
-> Conducted accent neutralization and soft-skills training
-> An effective communicator with excellent training, team management and leadership skills
M.Sc. (Information Technology), MCSD, Red Hat Certified Linux Engineer.Read More
How do I work with Sandeep Harchowdhury?
You can start working with Sandeep Harchowdhury in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sandeep Harchowdhury to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sandeep Harchowdhury's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sandeep Harchowdhury and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sandeep Harchowdhury?
Payment to Sandeep Harchowdhury is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sandeep Harchowdhury's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sandeep Harchowdhury in just a couple of clicks.