Raleigh, North Carolina, US • 1:04 AM Local Time
About Sarah Heinitz
Clients include National Geographic, Goodwill Industries, Abilene Teachers Federal Credit Union, Gospel For Asia, multiple audiobook authors, and more.
I have a home studio available with a flexible recording schedule, including weekends. Customer service is important to me and I strive to provide professional, high quality material at all times.
I work in the TV industry and am very familiar with the process each project goes through to get to the final stages. I know that timing matters, deadlines are often very tight, and it's good to have someone who can be flexible and responsive. I am very professional and will work with you to get you a high quality final product.Read More
I am a creative professional with ten years experience in the TV industry. I have a home studio available, providing a flexible schedule and prompt turnaround time. As a video editor, I am familiar with the technical aspects needed to deliver a high quality voiceover file for use in edit and mix.
I am easy to work with, organized, detail-oriented, and I communicate often so everyone remains well informed throughout the duration of a project.
• National Geographic Kids YouTube - Make This: Fidget Spinner | BOOK
• DesignWorks Group - Abilene Teachers Federal Credit Union :30 Radio Spot
• Spinn Creative - Goodwill Industries :30 Radio Spot
• The Sean Ingram Academy - Introduction Video
• Gospel For Asia - Winter Clothing Donation Corporate video
• Allan Dye - Halloween Bloody Mary Animation
• The Manic Episodes (17 Parts) by Amy Perez MS Psychology
• The Psychology of: Love, Finances, and Nutrition by Amy Perez MS Psychology
• Bella’s Bubblesaurus (Bella’s Collection Book 3) by Cb M
• The Healthy Gut Cookbook: Simple Recipes To Nourish and Improve Digestive Health by Jason B. Tiller
• The Healthy Crock Pot Cookbook: 47 Quick and Easy Simple Recipes for Weeknight Meals by Rina S. Gritton
• Little Red Riding Hood with M & C Publishing
• Voice Coaches, Creative Voice Development Group, LLC
• The Los Angeles Film School / Video editing & Sound Design
• California State University Stanislaus / Theater
Sarah is a great talent, with quick turnaround. Very unique voice.DesignWorks Group
I commend Sarah for her outstanding narration of my book, Bella's Bubblesaurus. She blew me away with her talents. I could not have read my own book as good as she did.C.b. M
How do I work with Sarah Heinitz?
You can start working with Sarah Heinitz in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sarah Heinitz to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sarah Heinitz's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sarah Heinitz and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sarah Heinitz?
Payment to Sarah Heinitz is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sarah Heinitz's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sarah Heinitz in just a couple of clicks.