About Sarah Barbet
A bright and friendly voice with great energy and a sense of fun! Great for children's content as well as confident and professional sounding corporate work.Read More
I can deliver professional voice overs using my home studio equipment.
An experienced performer across genres from classical to children's theatre. Trained singer. Masses of experience working with children and a more corporate background in property marketing. Voice over work has included children's animations on YouTube and most recently voicing an animation for a hospice.Read More
Grass Roots Media
Guy Michaels' Voice Over Kickstart
2010 - 2011 MA Music Theatre, Central School of Speech and Drama
2005 - 2008 BA (Hons) Performing Arts, Cumbria Institute of the Arts
2001 - 2005 BTEC Musical Theatre, The BRIT School
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Superb! Beatiful natural voice. Very professional. Clients very happy.
Sarah Barbet is a very talented artist. We have worked with her on a number of projects and we have always found her work to be of the highest standard. She is very professional, reliable, hard working and a pleasure to work with. We wouldn't hesitate in recommending her or working again with her in the future.Nick Jones - Grass Roots Media
How do I work with Sarah Barbet?
You can start working with Sarah Barbet in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sarah Barbet to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sarah Barbet's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sarah Barbet and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sarah Barbet?
Payment to Sarah Barbet is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sarah Barbet's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sarah Barbet in just a couple of clicks.