N/A • 11:19 AM Local Time
About Sarah Huebinger
Clear, newsy, authoritative voice. Perfect High German ("Hochdeutsch"), native speaker, no dialect. Sophisticated English with slight or, if requested, broader European accent. Ideal for narrations, documentaries, explanatory audio, phone messages, GPS systems, online tutorials and business presentations.Read More
- Voice-Over for commercials, business presentations, tours, language courses, GPS, help lines
- Translation of text
- provide clips a .wav files or in whichever format requested
Email: (Website hidden)ger at gmail dot com
Voice-over talent able to work well under pressure of deadlines without losing focus on detail; effective communicator. Clear, newsy, authoritative voice. Perfect High German ("Hochdeutsch"), native speaker, no dialect. Sophisticated English with slight or, if requested, a broader European accent.
AGUGU, Interactive Learning for Interactive Kids
BASF, Voice-over for Chemical Company
3Com, German help line for the company’s phone support center
Voxtronic ,Voice-over for Software Company
Berlitz, Skits in German for their German language learning tapes
ABC Language, Played German characters for their CD audio learning systems
San Francisco Opera, Radio Commercial for ‘Doctor Faust’
Transperfect Translations, Ongoing voice-over jobs for diverse clients
ARD German Radio and Television, Studio New York, Voice-over talent for the main German network:
News Stories, Translations, Accents, German dialect
Siemens Infineon, Synchronization, Business Presentation
Goede Publications, Children’s Media, Books on tape, Narration
1999 - 2001
Deutsche Bank Business TV, Image videos and business presentations
1997 - 2001
SAT.1, Television News Reporter
1996 - 1997
Bavarian Academy of Television
Master in Broadcast-Journalism, Grade point average: 3.5
1994 - 1996
University of Mannheim
Bachelor in English and German Literature, Grade point average: 3.0
Business Presentation: Deutsche Bank, Voxtronic
Tours/Tourism: City of Sydney, Australia
Language Courses: Berlitz, ABC Language Institute
Radio Commercial: San Francisco Opera
Telephone Helpline: BASF, 3com
Cartoon/Children: Nickelodeon Character, AGUGU Interactive Learning for Interactive Kids
Radio/TV News: ARD German Radio and Television, Sat.1 News
Master in Broadcast-Journalism
Voice Lessons in Germany and the U.S.
Professional translator: I can translate your text from German to English, or English to German
How do I work with Sarah Huebinger?
You can start working with Sarah Huebinger in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sarah Huebinger to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sarah Huebinger's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sarah Huebinger and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sarah Huebinger?
Payment to Sarah Huebinger is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sarah Huebinger's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sarah Huebinger in just a couple of clicks.